This coverage applies to only when the defect result in VersaTraction products stated in the bulletin below.
- Physical Defects: Defects incurred during VersaTraction manufacturing process, packaging or shipment.
- Manufacturing Defect: Visual defect of traction/image due to VersaTraction manufacturing process
- Graphic Appearance Defects: Defects such as excessive change or loss of adhesion that makes the graphic visually unsuitable for its intended purpose when viewed from the intended lighting, angle and distance, as determined by customary industry standards.
- This warranty does not cover products that are modified or damaged through improper storage, abuse, accident, vandalism or mishandling of VersaTraction products by any person (with the exception of packaging, meaning product does not have to be in original packaging but product still needs to be undamaged and in orginial shape).
- No warranty is given for initial or long term adhesion or the ease or efficiency of removing a film identified as changeable or removable.
- If product meets warranty standards, items may be return up to 30 days from delivery for full refund and after being sent back to Kahuna Grip factory at 1424 Ritchey St Unit C, Santa Ana, CA, 92705.
- Please allow 2-4 days after product has arrived back at Kahuna Grip factory for refund to show back on original payment type.
- For assistance with returns please call 855-400-3876 or email email@example.com and we can walk you through the process.